- We can provide anything from single workshops to full day events. Individual sessions last approximately 1 hour each and can cater for a maximum of 35 children.
- Public events and Drop-In or Family days may vary.
- It takes approximately 30 mins to set up & pack down. For health and safety reasons, as well as the ‘surprise’ element of the sessions it is requested that no children are present during these times.
- The emphasis in each session is to raise awareness of the importance of the environment and the animals in it, through fun, inspiring and hands-on learning, encouraging a knowledge and respect for the natural world.
- Each workshop or event is tailored to suit the individual group. If there is something specific you would like a session to focus on please ask about it when you are booking.
- Our facilitators will be happy to discuss any suggestions you may have to ensure you get the most out of your visit. A major benefit of Animates is the flexibility.
- Contact our facilitators to discuss the dates as well as the time frame you would like your sessions to fit into.
- We usually work in Aberdeenshire and the surrounding area, however we can travel within the UK and Ireland for example to attend a festival lasting a few days or to take in a couple of events in the same area. Please contact us for more information.
In order to ensure we have the correct environment to set up our workshops, in particular to ensure the comfort and well being of your group and our live animals, as well as health and safety, the Animates team will require the following:
• Up to 35 children/students
• A supervisory teacher
• A Large Classroom or Hall
• 2 x 13A sockets
• Near by hand washing facilities
• 2 small or 1 large tables (these will need to support weight of tanks)
• Clear floor space
•Access as close to set up area as possible for unloading/packing vehicle before and after sessions
(Terms & Conditions apply)
We look forward to visiting your group soon!